Partnership

Why Instagram?

  • 1 Billion Active Users
  • 59% are 18 – 29 years old in the U.S.
  • 33% are 30 – 49 years old in the U.S.
  • 72% of teens use Instagram everyday
  • 71% of U.S. businesses use Instagram
  • 25 Million Business Profiles
  • 97.5% are personal accounts worldwide 
  • 60% of users discover products on Instagram
  • 70% of users take action
  • 72% of users have bought a product they saw on Instagram
  • 100% likely to have great success using Instagram as a Marketing Tool

Instagram Consulting

You’re looking for someone to analyze your Instagram account, find out what you’re doing well and where you need improvement to win favor in the infinitely changing algorithm. Instagram Consulting with us is a comprehensive approach that includes both an account audit and a personalized plan of how we will grow your account for success.

 

The Deep Dive:

Before we chat, I’ll do a deep-dive into your Instagram. I’ll audit what you’re doing well, and what you can change. I’ll look at your analytics, content and create a concrete plan to review with you incorporating your metrics, Instagram algorithm knowledge, and native IG trends to set you up for success.

 

The Call:  

We’ll set up a conference call or meet in person. In this comprehensive session we will answer any questions you have and we’ll talk about your direction, what you want to accomplish. We will give you a personalized plan of attack and you can decide if you want to use our services month to month to Produce the Heroic results you are looking for.

 

Why Followers Don’t Matter

So there is a little secret for you. Now let us tell you why…

 

Recently, Instagram released that only 10% of your followers actually see your posts. So how do you reach the other 90%? The Explore Page is the simple answer. However, as you may know, Instagram decides whether your post is worthy of this or not. To get on the Explore page can be daunting if not near impossible. But once there, your posts will skyrocket, getting in front of millions of users that aren’t following and boosting your Brand Awareness to new levels.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close
%%footer%%