Ramen is just one of those things I can’t live without. I tend to need it, and need it often. But Vegan Ramen isn’t that easy to come by and generally, its not the same as the other stuff.
But today, I found the perfect answer for it, follow this recipe, and you will reap all the benefits.
- 1 Package of @housefoodsamerica Tofu
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Bag of @housefoodsamerica Tofu Shirataki Ramen (has two separate servings)
- 2.5 Tablespoons of Szechuan Spicy Stir-Fry sauce (optional, but you should use it)
- Chives for topping
- Cut up the tofu into small squares, best way to do that is cut it in half longways, then in 1/4″ strips then 1/4″ the other way. Might be confusing, but honestly, doesn’t matter, so long as your tofu can be eaten easily in bite sized pieces.
- Throw all that good stuff in a non-stick pan, bare, no oil, no sauce on medium heat. Let the water do the cooking for you. It’ll start to brown up and maybe even stick a little, but its ok, you want that. Make sure you watch it though, mix it up so it doesn’t stick too much.
- After its lightly browned up, put in your bite sized zucchini and the Szechuan Sauce and turn the stove on medium-low, let that ease into the tofu.
- Follow the directions on the back of the Tofu Shirataki Ramen bag, super easy.
- Basically pour boiling water on the noodles after you washed them. Melt in the miso sauce into a 2 1/2 cups of boiling water. Then after you’ve dumped the boiling water on the noodles out, separate into two bowls of noodles and half the miso into each.
- Once your tofu zucchini mixture is cooked to your liking, spoon that on top of your Ramen and enjoy that.